Monday, March 29, 2010

Week 4, Day 1: Run an improv workshop

Today I will be teaching 8 MBA students about the art of improv. I've been doing improv with The 404s for about 4 years now, and with the entire cast had the chance to help our leader Mark run a workshop at a con (I think it was at ACCubed '07 but I could be wrong).

This time however, I will be the instructor, and I've invited Mike C. to come along and help me out. The workshop's happening in 4 short hours and while I'm not really nervous right now, I'm sure I will be all shaky during the 5 minutes before it officially starts. No matter how often I perform, how confident I become on stage, the moment just before I give a presentation all the same 'butterflies' return. I hear this is not uncommon. Ah well.

Here's a screen of my presentation deck intro - I think my title is particularly clever. Excited!

Everyday Better Guy Wk. 4 - Made a PPT for my improv workshop, because that is what PROFESSIONALS do.

No comments:

Post a Comment