Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Week 1, Day 2: Get some exercise!

Okay, so this may sound like a lame 'improvement', but for me it's a big deal! I haven't gotten any dedicated exercise done since last summer! Back when I was working full-time (and not in the MBA program) I joined our work gym's running club. Even then I found it hard to stick to schedule, but I'd go for a walk/run at least twice a week, and my ability to run longer was improving. So I figured I would start again with a 30 minute run, alternating between running and walking at my comfort for the first time. Next time it'll be 1 min walk/1 min run and I'll be building up from there.



Anyways, here I am, wearing my running shoes for the first time since August as well.

Everyday Better Guy Wk1D2: getting ready for my first run since August!

Oh, the running shoes didn't fit in the picture. I swear I am wearing them. Also my blackberry didn't flip the picture even though I swear I told it to, and I can't be bothered to fix this.

I didn't see anything too interesting, but my street's name always makes me snicker, and now you can snicker too.

My street name makes me snicker every time

So one might say: but Dany, you only ran for half an hour! Didn't you say you'd spend at least an hour on improvements every day? And to that I respond: I spent at least two hours today transferring videos and reinstalling video editing programs (that I had neglected to reinstall since installing Windows 7), then updating said programs so that I can do tomorrow's improvement. Mike will be coming over and we will be editing some 404s video footage. Of what exactly? Depending on who you are, that is a surprise that will be revealed tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment