Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Week 2: Ch-ch-changes.

As I mentioned in the last post, this week has been crazy busy for me school-wise. Also, 5 things a week is both limiting and excessive. Limiting because I don't get to explore any of the improvements in depth, dedicating only an hour or two to each, and because it means more planning time is required leaving leaving less for execution. Excessive because while it was relatively doable during my spring break week, I can't see myself doing 5 new things a week during this busy course schedule.

So rather than blow my proverbial load of improvements in two months,

I have decided to modify my mandate. Chris V of Nintendorks suggested the following:
You should reconsider and pick 52 things to try, and do one per week, with 1-3 posts per week updating on the process, or just one really good post.
and many agreed. This also lessens the load for me. So I will be going with this from here on out. It feels a little bit like giving up early on but this is my blog and noone reads it anyways, so I don't care. Maybe I should rename this to Every Week Better Guy instead. Hmm.

Anyways, this week will be cooking! The ladies love a guy who can cook. I will be getting my mom & grandma (but hopefully not both at the same time) to guide me through the cooking process, preparing some awesome home recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment