Saturday, April 3, 2010

Wood for Sheep aka random thoughts

I just want to say that April Fool's Day was very disappointing with no good pranks other than some neat internet ones (Ecco the Dolphin Wars, anyone?). I tried to trick Liz into thinking I'd sold the JoCo ticks for profit, and I think I may have gotten her for a little while, but that was the extent of my pranking.

10 word review of Hot Tub Time Machine: Craig Robinson was funniest. Boobs! Could have had less puke.
Seriously, first movie I've watched in theatres since Star Trek. So sad. Can't wait for Kick Ass.

Had lunch at the Mandarin yesterday for my Grandma's birthday - had to nap afterwards and my stomach still hates me for all that food. Ugh. Never again...is what I say everytime.

I haven't yet decided what next week's big project will be. School is keeping me busy, I'm running the improv workshop again, and have two interviews scheduled, so it's going to be a big week. I'll figure something out by the end of it though, definitely.

I've been singing a lot lately. Like, more than usual - which is a lot to begin with. Damn, I wish my voice were good enough to do it professionally. I love to sing. I think I have 'Superman's Dead' by Our Lady Peace down pat now.

No comments:

Post a Comment