Thursday, July 11, 2013

I review Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game for Nintendorks!

Hello, I'm back! How have you been?

Nintendorks, where I've been an avid reader/forum member since 2002, has recently added board game reviews, which I seized as a chance to finally get published there. I'm super excited, and though I might not be as funny a writer as some of the other talented folks there, I do have an article up! I review a game I've played a whole lot of in the recent months, with lots of different people: Legendary. Much thanks to Brandon aka Stumpy Joe for agreeing to publish my article. So check it out!

I'm gonna try to work on some more board game reviews in addition to A Game of Thrones and Dominion below. Not sure where they'll be published yet, but you will definitely hear about it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment